R2J Chemical Services, Inc. is actively seeking qualified candidates interested in becoming a valued member of our team.
If you are interested in becoming a R2J team member, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Field Account Manager – Ft Myers/Naples area.
FAM will provide routine service, including product delivery, testing and customer relationship building to existing accounts. Service consists of performing water analysis and taking corrective action on the results through delivery and administration of chemicals; reporting on findings to customer and management; maintenance of our equipment; staying abreast of changing water treatment technology through ongoing training and superiority in customer communications and service. Use of a company vehicle for service rounds.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Minimum high school diploma/GED, college degree preferred in chemistry, biology, environmental science or other
- Valid and unencumbered driver’s license with good driving record.
- OSHA 10 Occupational Safety and Health Training Course in General Industry Safety and Health Completion required within 6 months of hire; training provided.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection is preferred, but not required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have math/calculation skills and problem solving/reasoning ability.
- Must pass color blindness test.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.